- Direct bolt-on replacement
- 3″ to 2.25″ cold side intercooler pipe in wrinkle black finish
- Eliminates the crumpled section of the OEM intercooler pipe which restricts airflow from the intercooler to the throttle body
- Mandrel-bent aluminum construction features significantly improved thermal capacity and 1/3 of the weight when compared to stainless steel alternatives
- Includes 2x NPT bungs for direct injection (meth)
- Includes CVF-branded 4-ply coupler and 2x T-bolt clamps
- Designed for use with all aftermarket or stock intercoolers
- CVF Lifetime Warranty
The Cold-side Aluminum Intercooler Pipe eliminates the crumpled section of the connection from the intercooler to the throttle body to maximize airflow from the intercooler (and help reduce charge air temps.).
The mandrel bends on the 3″ to 2.25″ aluminum pipe allows for smooth air flow where the OEM version falls short. The pipe is available in wrinkle black finish.
Designed to install easily with basic hand tools, this pipe requires no extra modifications or parts and should only take you about 30 minutes to swap out.
This product is designed to fit the 2020-2023 Ford Explorer ST equipped with the turbocharged 3.0L EcoBoost engine as well as the 2020-2023 Ford Explorer equipped with the 2.3L Ecoboost engine.