This Ford Ranger 2.3L dual valve Plug N Play ™ catch can kit with clean side separator is the perfect fit for your engine bay. With its extremely efficient compact design and Incredible Looks. We went the extra mile to ensure you get the best quality components. UPR’s Dual Valve Catch can adds a third hose that will connect to the air intake tube by installing our exclusive 3-Way Plug N Play ™ fitting. THIS IS A NO DRILL INSTALLATION ! When under boost, the Wide Open Throttle hose will utilize the high velocity air being pulled into the turbo through the air box tube to increase air being pulled through the catch can . The advantage is crankcase evacuation throughout the RPM range! Utilizing Continental Braided Hose and Billet Hose Ends to give you the Strongest and Best Performing Setup Possible. No cheap stock lines here that have been cut and spliced on! Featuring the New UPR Plug N Play ™ Catch Can Fittings. So you can empty it without removing the intake cover or catch can lines from your engine. (UPR Exclusive Push Button Fittings) We have hundreds of hours testing our new 4 Stage Oil Separator to ensure the claims and results will exceed your expectations. We even double the size of the oil containment chamber. The design of this unit is more along the lines of a True Engineer and cannot be compared or confused with units that have side by inlets and outlets with screen rolled up and shoved in them. The 4 chamber technology in UPR catch cans captures and filters all the oil vapor and trash from getting into your air intake tract. That’s the most important reason for a catch can in the first place! Manufactured from Domestic T-6 6061 Aluminum bar stock and finished off using only the best Diamond cutters to exceed your expectations of what a superior product should fit and look like. UPR is the largest aftermarket catch can manufacturer in the country. Continually improving our designs to stay ahead of the competition and give you the cutting edge technology of tomorrow today. We are so confident we offer an unconditional warranty on our products to let you know you can always count on UPR Products.
All UPR catch can kits are ready to install as-is. We offer upgrades to tailor the catch can kits to your needs.
(You would select a Drain Line Kit or a Magnetic Drain Plug, not both. If neither are selected, a standard pipe plug will be installed in the catch can)
In Mid 2021 Ford moved a fitting on the intake. If you have a 2021 model year look at picture showing the placement for the 21 and newer kit.
– 10oz Capacity
– Show Quality Finish
– Can measures 2.5″ x 6″
– Hi-Flow Billet Check Valve
– Prevents Oil from Entering Intake
– Exclusive 4 Stage Design Traps Oil
– Innovative Diffuser Tube and Chamber
– High Quality CNC Machined Billet Aluminum
– Plug N Play ™ fittings at Catch Can connections
– Innovative Adjustable Mounting Bracket (360 degree rotation)
– Oil Resistant UPR Braided Hose included
– Improves Fuel Economy, Throttle Response & Performance
– Black Anodized Finish
THIS PART DOES NOT CARRY AN CARB EO NUMBER, AND THEREFORE IS FOR RACING / OFF ROAD USE ONLY. NOT FOR SALE OR USE IN CALIFORNIA DUE TO CARB/EMISSIONS. ALL CALIFORNIA ORDERS WILL BE CANCELLED AND REFUNDED
Installs in 30 minutes.
– Billet Check Valves (or upgrade to our High Flow Pro Series Check Valves)
– OEM Factory style UPR Plug N Play ™ Connectors
– 5/8″ UPR Braided Hoses
– Billet Hose Ends for a clean, finished look
– Plug N Play ™ quick release connectors & billet fittings
– Dual Valve Billet Catch Can (Exclusive 4 Stage Design)
* Catch Cans do not carry a CARB EO number, so it is not exempt. Catch Cans will not be shipped to California. Not for legal sale or use in the state of CA or states observing CA emission standards. California orders will be cancelled and refunded.
2019 2020 2021 2022 2023 2024 Ford Ranger 2.3 Ecoboost