2014-2018 Fiesta ST Catback Exhaust by MAPerformance
When it comes to Fiesta ST catback exhausts, few things matter as much as sound. Other companies ignore these things, and it’s obvious. But at MAPerformance, we take care to focus on the little details in order to bring out the best in each and every catback we built.
For example, few other companies use in-house mandrel bent stainless steel tubing. We do. We even go a step further to measure the accuracy of each bend. From there, we carefully mock up our exhausts on our custom-built in-house jigs to ensure the most accurate fitment possible. Lastly, our expert fabricators TIG weld each flange and joint with their superior back-purging techniques to ensure each weld lasts as long as the life of the car, while never leaking. Finally, each weld is inspected for imperfections before being sent off to our shipping department for shipment.
That’s just part of what makes the MAPerformance Fiesta ST Catback special. Of course, the sound it creates is nothing to shy away from either. You’ll get an aggressive, throaty roar with the addition of a few extra ponies as well.
- 18″ 2.5″ in/out rear muffler
- 100% TIG welded with back-purging
- Twin 3″ staggered, slash cut, rolled tips
- 16″ Stainless bottle resonator in mid-pipe
- 2.5″ 100% mandrel bent USA-Made Stainless Steel 304SS Tubing
- MAP private label stainless sleeve joints (not slip fit!)
- 1/2″ flange at downpipe connection (fits with stock or aftermarket downpipe)
- Easy to install
- Better Flow, Better Sound, Better Period!
- 100% Factory Bolt-On requiring no Modifications
- 2014-2018 Ford Fiesta ST
What’s in the Box?
- 1 – Catback Exhaust
- All Necessary Hardware
- MAP Limited Lifetime Warranty