The BNR ST67 Turbocharger option is really the best option for stock fuel system and stock block cars. It has enough air flow for 400-420 WHP with really good response and power band. The factory fuel system is only good for 370 WHP before auxiliary fueling is needed. If you don’t have plans for aux fuel or built engine, this turbo is the one for you!
This is what you get when you purchase the BNR ST67!
- BNR 2867 G2 Center Housing Rotating Assembly (VSR balanced)
- BNR T04B Compressor housing with a 2 bolt inlet (.60 a/r)
- BNR 8cm (.63 a/r) exhaust housing
- 27mm Internal wastegate with heavy duty swing valve assembly
- Adjustable internal wastegate with stainless mounting bracket (15 psi crack pressure)
- BNR Cast iron turbine inlet adapter
- BNR Cast iron Turbine outlet adapter
- Multi-layer turbine inlet and outlet gaskets (for the BNR housing)
- 2 bolt aluminum compressor inlet adapter with O ring
- 8 M10 1.5 stainless studs
- 8 M10 1.5 Stainless nuts
- 8 M10 2mm Stainless washers
- 1 M10 1.5 Stainless Allen head bolt (for turbine outlet adapter)
- 2 M8 1.25 37mm length Stainess studs (for compressor inlet adapter)
- 2 M8 1.25 stainless flanged nuts
- 1 Aluminum oil inlet adapter
- 1 M12 1.5 Stainless Banjo bolt (oil inlet to adapter)
- 6 M12 Copper washers (oil inlet)
- 6 M14 Copper washers (water inlet/outlet)
- 2 Oil drain gaskets
There are no reviews yet.