- If any of the components of your vehicle’s water pump assembly are faulty, your engine can’t properly cool itself. If you’ve noticed a coolant leak from the front of your engine, quickly rising engine temperatures at idle or that your water pump pulley is loose or making noise, have your Ford inspected by one of our certified Ford technicians.
- Coolant reservoir keeps normal cold-start weepage out of sight and extends bearing life.
- Press tubes are coated with nickel zinc for better housing connection and corrosion resistance.
- Powdered-metallic hub mating surfaces provide superior alignment for smooth operation and do not need machining.
- Robust impeller design is engineered to optimize performance for specific vehicle applications.
- Durability tested to a 10 year/150,000 mile lifetime equivalent.
- All pumps contain precision bearings with ground shafts to help deliver long life and efficient performance.
- Bearing housing meets original equipment load requirements.
- Bearings are locked into place to minimize fan-load vibration and help ensure long-term alignment and reliability.
- Ford Edge 2015 – 2018
- Ford Mustang 2015 – 2024
- Lincoln MKX 2016 – 2018
- Ford Explorer 2016 – 2019
- Ford Escape 2017 – 2019
- Lincoln MKC 2017 – 2019
- Lincoln MKZ 2017 – 2019
- Lincoln Continental 2017 – 2020