BMR Suspension designed the TR005 to work well in street performance, drag race, and road race applications. The stock toe rods flex under cornering loads giving you inconsistent alignment and handling characteristics. Combine this with eccentric adjustment bolts that can’t handle hard launch with sticky tires, or high-horsepower applications and you’re left with poor performance. The TR005 allows you to fine-tune the rear toe settings for any form of performance driving. BMR supplies lockout plates to eliminate the factory eccentric adjustment bolts. This allows you to make all of the adjustments on the toe rod. Lockouts are used to minimize toe change and deflection from the eccentric slipping and losing adjustment. Cars with more than stock horsepower levels or soft compound tires tent to push the limits of eccentric bolts in rear suspension systems. Other company’s adjustable toe rods reuse the eccentric bolts, which only fix half the problem. BMR’s TR005 Toe Rods are a complete solution. This is just another reason BMR’s on-car adjustable toe rods are the perfect upgrade for the enthusiast looking to improve performance at an affordable price. When performance is a must, rely on BMR Suspension!
BMR Suspension’s TR005 On-Car Adjustable Toe Rods are available in red and black hammertone powdercoat for long-lasting good looks. Installation time is about 2 hours. Proudly made in the U.S.A.
– Fits all 2015 and newer S550 Mustangs
– On-car adjustable for easy toe changes
– MIG-welded 1 1/4-inch DOM steel tubing
– Laser cut, CNC-formed 3/16-inch steel plate
– TIG-welded chrome-moly tube adapter
– Heavy-duty CNC center adjuster
– Zinc-plated, X-series, heat-treated, chrome-moly, self-lubricating, Teflon-lined rod ends
– Billet aluminum rod end spacers
– Rear toe lockout plates eliminate factory toe adjustment
– Dramatically reduces toe rod flex
– Eliminated eccentric bolt movement and deflection
– Designed for street performance, drag race, and road race applications
– Durable powdercoat finish
– 2-hour installation time
– Proudly designed in the U.S.A.
– Proudly made in the U.S.A.
There are no reviews yet.